Adventures In The Wild Northwest
Take the whole family on an adventure of a lifetime as you begin this guided trip by walking across San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. Be stunned by the Northern California Redwood National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy dune bugging in the Oregon Dunes and see all the highlights of Portland. End the trip by making a trip up the iconic Seattle landmark, the Space Needle.
Be My Guest Relish a dinner overlooking an artisan glass studio in Portland and try your hand at crafting melted glass.
Hidden Treasure Enjoy at least one surprise Hidden Treasure experience, unique to your itinerary, courtesy of your expert Travel Director.
Local Speciality Tour the Tillamook Creamery where you'll be treated to a scrumptious ice cream cone.
Local Expert Learn about the legends and traditions of the Quinault Native Americans while visiting Olympic National Park.
- San Francisco
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge with your Travel Director.
- Avenue of the Giants
- Drive through this living museum of stunning trees.
- Admire some of the nation’s finest historic Victorian homes; visit Carson Mansion.
- Redwood National Park
- Marvel at the redwood trees in this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Coos Bay
- Overnight in this charming coastal city.
- Oregon Dunes
- Explore sand dunes on a fun dune buggy ride.
- Heceta Head
- View this famous lighthouse located in a spectacular setting.
- Visit the renowned Oregon Coast Aquarium.
- Yaquina Head
- Explore the shoreline’s tidepools and search for marine life.
- See the city’s highlights and International Rose Test Garden; explore the historic Alphabet District and NW 23rd Avenue, and taste culinary treasures.
- Mount St. Helens
- Stop at the Visitor Center and learn about this volcano.
- Olympic National Park
- Explore the Hoh Rainforest and view Lake Crescent.
- Puget Sound
- Enjoy superb views while cruising the waterway.
- See the city’s sights and take a trip up the Space Needle.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SAN FRANCISCO
- Day 2 – SAN FRANCISCO – EUREKA
- Day 3 – EUREKA – REDWOOD NATIONAL PARK – COOS BAY
- Day 4 – COOS BAY – OREGON DUNES – GLENEDEN BEACH (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – NEWPORT SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 6 – GLENEDEN BEACH – TILLAMOOK – PORTLAND (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – PORTLAND SIGHTSEEING
- Day 9 – OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK – SEATTLE (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 10 – SEATTLE SIGHTSEEING
- Day 11 – DEPART SEATTLE