Relax for seven nights and enjoy the epic Alaskan scenery from aboard one of Princess Cruises' lovely ships. Cruise through northern splendour, including the Inside Passage and Glacier Bay. Enjoy four nights at stunning Princes Lodges and Hotels. Ride the McKinley Express train through breathtaking scenery where abundant wildlife thrives. Explore Alaska’s gorgeous capital, Juneau. Visit Ketchikan, the “Salmon Capital of the World.” Enjoy lively entertainment and a hearty feast at the Music of Denali Dinner Theater. Explore vibrant Vancouver.
- Embark on a spectacular 7-night cruise.
- Embark on a natural history tour of Denali National Park.
- View the mighty Mt. McKinley from the Princess Wilderness Lodge.
- Cruise past the Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, and the Inside Passage.
- Day 1 – Arrive Fairbanks, Alaska
- Day 2 – Fairbanks – Denali National Park
- Day 3 – Denali National Park
- Day 4 – Denali – Luxury Domed Rail – McKinley
- Day 5 – McKinley – Whittier – Board Cruise Ship
- Day 6 – Cruising – Hubbard Glacier
- Day 7 – Cruising – Glacier Bay
- Day 8 – Cruising – Skagway
- Day 9 – Cruising – Juneau
- Day 10 – Cruising – Ketchikan
- Day 11 – Cruising – Inside Passage
- Day 12 – Vancouver, B.C. – Disembark Cruise – Seattle, WA Airport Area
- Day 13 – Seattle Airport Area – Depart for Home
- Day 14 – Arrive UK