Ancient Jungle and Tropical Beaches
Southern Thailand is blessed with warm clear waters, tropical islands, ancient jungles and generous hospitality. On two days we visit one of Southeast Asia's oldest rainforests and unlock its secrets with a guided walk. In the second week we swap land for sea and discover two of the Thailand's famous tropical islands.
- Bangkok – Tuk tuk ride to visit the glittering Grand Palace complex
- Khao Sok NP – Elephant rides and jungle treks through lush rainforest
- Koh Phangan – Stunning bays, beautiful beaches, waterfalls and forests
- Ang Thong National Marine Park – Stunning limestone islands home to dolphins, sea otters and monitor lizards and once a haven for pirates !
- Koh Samui – Coconut plantations and perfect palm fringed beaches
- Travel – travel by overnight train, Tuk Tuk, canel boat, ferry and cruise boat
- Day 1 – Join tour Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Travel by Tuk Tuk to the Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha and Wat Po
- Day 3 – Free Day with options to visit Jim Thompsons house, overnight train to Surat Thani
- Day 4 – Walks in Khao Sok National Park with elephant riding throughout the park
- Day 5 – Included guided jungle walk with time to relax and swim in the river
- Day 6 – Ferry to Koh Lanta with time to relax on the beach
- Day 7 – Free Day on Koh Lanta for walks in the national park, boat trips and snorkelling
- Day 8 – On Koh Phangan with optional snorkelling
- Day 9 – Ferry to Koh Hai with its white sandy beaches and coral reefs
- Day 10 – Visit Ang Thong National Marine Park by boat
- Day 11 – Free day. Optional cookery course
- Day 12 – Free morning, then afternoon flight back to Bangkok
- Day 13 – Tour ends Bangkok