Discover the magic and wonder of the “White Continent” aboard the stylish and comfortable MS Fram. Jump off from Ushuaia, Argentina and explore vistas of blue white glaciers and busy penguin rookeries. See breaching whales crashing and scenes of pure ice walls. Cruise through the Lemaire Channel, where steep, sheer cliffs rise above the narrow iceberg-filled passage. Zip by zodiac boat into small bays and harbors for personal and in-depth exploration. Make your way to Whalers Bay on Deception Island with its warm springs and black volcanic sand. Relax for 3 nights in Buenos Aires, the “Paris of South America.”
- Discover the land of Antarctica up close through a series of exciting shore excursions.
- Take in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the glacier-lined Lemaire Channel.
- Cross the fabled Drake Passage, the closest point to the rest of world.
- Spot whales, chinstrap penguins and Antarctic terns on an excursion to Half Moon Island.
- Day 1 – Overnight Flight
- Day 2 – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Tour Begins
- Day 3 – Buenos Aires
- Day 4 – Buenos Aires – Ushuaia
- Day 5 – Ushuaia – Embark Ship
- Day 6 – The Drake Passage
- Day 7 – The Drake Passage – Antarctica
- Day 8 – Antarctica
- Day 9 – Antarctica
- Day 10 – Antarctica
- Day 11 – Antarctica
- Day 12 – Antarctica
- Day 13 – Antarctica
- Day 14 – Antarctica
- Day 15 – Antarctica – The Drake Passage
- Day 16 – The Drake Passage
- Day 17 – The Drake Passage – Ushuaia, Argentina – Disembark Ship – Buenos Aires
- Day 18 – Buenos Aires – Depart for Home
- Day 19 – Arrive UK