Cameras will be flashing on this picturesque tour as you journey through the pretty town of Woodstock, reach the top of the Cadillac Mountain peak in Acadia National Park and stroll through quaint New England. This guided trip will take you to see the birthplace of the American Revolution and visit the childhood home of President Calvin Coolidge.
- Bar Harbor
- Visit Acadia National Park and drive up to the top of Cadillac Mountain.
- Acadia National Park
- Admire the view from the first place in the U.S. where you can see the sunrise.
- Pinkham Notch
- See the wooded valley formed during the last ice age.
- Castle in the Clouds
- Visit the mountaintop setting with views of Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Stop at an historic woolen mill.
- Experience Vermont’s great agricultural heritage at Billings Farm & Museum.
- Explore the Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Lexington and Concord
- Visit the towns where the first shots of the American Revolution were fired.
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and an on-board restroom.
- First Class hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your trip to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
- Complimentary keepsake photo and map.
- The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last day of your guided trip
- 7 nights First Class accommodation
- Day 1 – ARRIVE BOSTON
- Day 2 – BOSTON ? MAINE COAST ? BAR HARBOR (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – ACADIA NATIONAL PARK EXCURSION & BAR HARBOR FREE TIME
- Day 4 – BAR HARBOR ? PINKHAM NOTCH ? NORTH CONWAY
- Day 5 – NORTH CONWAY ? LUDLOW (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – WOODSTOCK EXCURSION
- Day 7 – LUDLOW ? SPRINGFIELD
- Day 8 – SPRINGFIELD ? LEXINGTON & CONCORD ? DEPART BOSTON