Explore Belize, home to very diverse cultures, and an array of exciting wildlife that inhabits its rainforests and seas. Experience the historic and living culture of the Maya as we travel through jungles to discover ancient pyramids, and visit local markets. On the Caribbean Island of Caye Caulker we have the opportunity to relax, and to snorkel or dive with sharks,rays and turtles on the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere.
- Wildlife – Opportunities to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, toucans, parrots, crocodiles and much more in the tropical forests
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary – Spot the many types of birds on a boat trip though Crooked Tree Lagoon wetland habitat
- Jaguar Sanctuary – Stay in a jungle lodge in the Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Sanctuary, a rainforest reserve.
- Mayan sites – Visit the ancient temples of Xunantunich, and journey by boat through the jungle along New River to the site of Lamanai.
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef – Experience Caribbean island life. Opportunities to snorkel over the corals of the longest barrier reef in the western hemisphere
- Day 1 – Arrive Belize City
- Day 2 – Visit Community Baboon Sanctuary. Drive to Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
- Day 3 – Boat trip to jungle Mayan site of Lamanai
- Day 4 – Walk trails around Crooked Tree and lagoon. Visit Belize Zoo. Drive to San Ignacio
- Day 5 – Morning: Cross river to visit to Mayan site of Xunantunich.. Afternoon: free
- Day 6 – Free Day with optional tours around the area including Tikal, a UNESCO World Herital Site
- Day 7 – Drive along Hummingbird Highway. Swim in Blue Hole. Continue to beachside town of Placencia
- Day 8 – Free Day with optional trips including snorkelling in the Belize barrier reef system
- Day 9 – Travel to Cockscombe Basin Wildlife Reserve, home of jaguar and stay in jungle lodge
- Day 10 – Exploring Cockscombe Basin Wildlife Reserve
- Day 11 – Drive to Belize City. Travel by water taxi to Caye Caulker
- Day 12 – Free time on Caye Caulker
- Day 13 – Free time on Caye Caulker