Best of Canada’s West
Stray off the beaten track on this tour by joining an interpretive walk along Lake Louise, ride an Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier and visit the bright floral Butchart Gardens in Victoria. Board a gondola in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Banff National Park and view Mount Robson, the tallest peak in the Rockies' to complete your tour of the magnificent Western Canada.
- Strait of Georgia
- View British Columbia’s picturesque coastline onboard a ferry cruise.
- See the city’s landmarks and explore Butchart Gardens and the Butterfly Gardens.
- Overnight in this charming alpine village.
- Cache Creek
- Visit the historic Hat Creek Ranch and a native village.
- Banff National Park
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Tour the township and enjoy a scenic gondola ride.
- Lake Louise
- Join an interpretive walk along the lake.
- Icefield Parkway
- Motor along this spectacular alpine drive.
- Columbia Icefield
- Ride an Ice Explorer onto the Athabasca Glacier.
- Jasper National Park
- Enjoy an interpretive walk along Maligne Canyon.
- Mount Robson
- View the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies.
- Lac Le Jeune
- Walk along the lake; learn about the resident beaver colony.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE VANCOUVER
- Day 2 – VANCOUVER – STRAIT OF GEORGIA – VICTORIA (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – VICTORIA SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 4 – VICTORIA – SEA-TO-SKY-HIGHWAY – WHISTLER
- Day 5 – WHISTLER – CACHE CREEK – KAMLOOPS
- Day 6 – KAMLOOPS – CANADIAN ROCKY MOUNTAIN PARKS – BANFF (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – BANFF SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – BANFF – LAKE LOUISE – ICEFIELDS PARKWAY – JASPER (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 9 – JASPER NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING
- Day 10 – JASPER – MOUNT ROBSON – SUN PEAKS
- Day 11 – SUN PEAKS – DEPART VANCOUVER