Ride the Lake Tahoe Gondola and marvel at the marine life on a private behind-the-scenes tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium on this fun-filled family program. Kids of all ages will be fascinated by the California Academy of Sciences and the California State Railroad Museum. Ride an authentic steam train in Roaring Camp, explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Yosemite National Park and finish the guided trip off with a sumptuous beach barbecue night.
- San FranciscoExplore the city; visit the California Academy of Sciences.
- Sacramento Rail MuseumVisit North America’s most popular railroad museum and experience the lavishly restored trains and engaging exhibits.
- Lake TahoeRide the Lake Tahoe Gondola for the best views of the lake.
- Mono LakeExperience breathtaking vistas and learn from an expert naturalist about this otherworldly lake and natural wonderland.
- Yosemite National ParkView and learn about the park’s stunning waterfalls and monoliths with a Park Ranger aboard a private open-air tram; spend two nights soaking up the park’s wildlife and scenery.
- Salinas ValleyVisit one of the most productive agricultural regions in California.
- 17-Mile DriveAdmire the spectacular coastal scenery as you journey along this famous scenic road.
- CarmelDiscover this California coast jewel, a top-ten destination in the USA.
- MontereyJoin an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium; go kayaking or explore by bicycle; enjoy a classic California Beach Party.
- Roaring CampRide aboard an historic steam train and admire the giant California Redwood trees
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SAN FRANCISCO (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 3 – SAN FRANCISCO – SACRAMENTO – LAKE TAHOE
- Day 4 – LAKE TAHOE – MONO LAKE – YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 6 – YOSEMITE – SALINAS VALLEY – CARMEL – MONTEREY (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – MONTEREY SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – MONTEREY – ROARING CAMP – DEPART SAN FRANCISCO