Cambodia by Bike
Cambodia is a well kept secret that offers the visitor much more than the world-renowned jungle temples of Angkor. Join us on this cycle holiday that follows the tropical coastline before heading inland through rural backroads and deep into the interior. Along the way we visit the vibrant capital Phnom Penh, national parks, brilliant beaches and the floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake. We end our journey deep in the jungle of Angkor exploring temples of the once mighty Khmer empire.
- Phnom Penh – Explore Cambodia’s enigmatic capital. Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Cycle Tropical Coastal towns and National Parks – Enjoy the attractions of Kep and Sihanoukville and cycle through the landscapes of the Bokor and Kiriom National Parks
- Temples and villages – Explore by bike Cambodia’s historic and cultural legacy
- Siem Reap – The fabulous Angkor Temples. See Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom and view the stunning bas-reliefs of the Bayon and Banteay Srei
- Day 1 – Join tour Phnom Penh. Afternoon city tour
- Day 2 – Exploring Phnom Penh and the Killing Fields. Cycle and drive to the coastal city of Kep
- Day 3 – Morning visit to Rabbit Island. Cycle to Kampot and the Tek Chhou Waterfall
- Day 4 – Cycle through Bokor National Park. Drive to Sihanoukville
- Day 5 – Free Day in Sihanoukville; optional Ream National Park
- Day 6 – Bus to Phnom Pehn. Explore Kiriom National Park by bike en route
- Day 7 – Drive to Oudong, then cycle on to Kampong Chhang
- Day 8 – Countryside cycle. Explore the floating villages of Tonle Sap. Drive to Battambang
- Day 9 – Battambang and surrounding countryside and sites by bike
- Day 10 – Tonle Sap boat trip to Mechrey. Cycle to Siem Reap.
- Day 11 – Exploring the Angkor temples around Siem Reap. Optional cycling.
- Day 12 – Explore Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei by bike
- Day 13 – Tour ends Siem Reap