Snow capped peaks, ice-blue glaciers, pounding waterfalls and surging rivers dominate the landscape on this Canadian Rockies guided trip from Calgary to Banff. Board an Ice Explorer on a unique tour onto Athabasca Glacier and stay right in the heart of Jasper National Park. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Banff National Park and the visit picture-perfect Lake Louise and Emerald Lake.
- Icefields Parkway
- Motor along this stunning highway.
- Columbia Icefield
- Ride an Ice Explorer on Athabasca Glacier.
- Jasper National Park
- Join a narrated walk along Maligne Canyon; spend two nights inside the National Park.
- Maligne Lake Cruise
- See the place famed for the colour of its water, the surrounding peaks and the nearby glacier view.
- Yoho National Park
- View the Natural Bridge, Spiral Tunnels and Emerald Lake.
- BanffSpend a relaxing three nights in this famed alpine resort town.
- Banff National Park
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lake Louise
- Enjoy a guided walk along the lake.
- Moraine Lake
- View this stunning lake in the Valley of the Ten Peaks.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE CALGARY
- Day 2 – CALGARY – ICEFIELDS PARKWAY – COLUMBIA ICEFIELD – JASPER (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – JASPER NATIONAL PARK AT LEISURE & SIGHTSEEING
- Day 4 – JASPER – YOHO – EMERALD LAKE – BANFF (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – LAKE LOUISE – MORAINE LAKE – BANFF AT LEISURE
- Day 6 – BANFF AT LEISURE
- Day 7 – BANFF – DEPART CALGARY