Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park
Visit five world-renowned national parks in the Canadian Rockies and Montana – contiguous Waterton Lakes National Park and Glacier National Park, comprising the world's first International Peace Park; Kootenay; and Jasper and Banff national parks, both with stays at inside-the-park Fairmont resorts. Highlights feature an Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier, a scenic lake cruise, expert tips on mountain photography from a professional photographer, a wine-and-cheese reception hosted by a local artist, and a trip on a historic 1930s-vintage touring bus over the Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Wild West Welcome Dinner at Heritage Park Museum with entertainment featuring cowboy stunts and Calgary fiddlers
- Hear insider stories about the national parks during filmed narratives by filmmakers Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan
- Guided exploration in Banff, Jasper, Kootenay, Waterton Lakes and Glacier national parks in Canada and the U.S.
- Inside-the-heart-of-the-park accommodations at Chateau Lake Louise, Jasper Park Lodge and Banff Springs
- Private lake cruises, photography tips from a local expert, and a wine and cheese reception hosted by a local artist
- Day 1 – Arrive in Calgary
- Day 2 – Glacier National Park and International Peace Park
- Day 3 – A lake cruise and the Going-to-the-Sun Road
- Day 4 – Kootenay & Banff National Parks
- Day 5 – Photo tips and a drive along the Icefields Parkway
- Day 6 – A jaunt in Jasper and more
- Day 7 – Ride an Ice Explorer across a glacier’s surface
- Day 8 – The bounty of Banff as you please
- Day 9 – Journey home