A journey through Canyon Country brings you into a colourful world of stunning southwestern vistas and the unique topography of three national parks: Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon. Roll up your sleeves for a good old-fashioned Chili Cook-Off. Take time to shop in Sedona's marketplace and travel through Kaibab National Forest. Luxuriate at the Lake Powell Resort for two nights. Enjoy the stark beauty of Monument Valley during a jeep ride narrated by a Navajo tribal member. Then it’s off to the neon-lit spectacle of Las Vegas.
- Stay overnight in the Grand Canyon Lodge at the South Rim.
- Behold two scenic wonders: Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park.
- Take a tour of the colorful, sacred Navajo land of Monument Valley.
- Spend two nights in action-packed Las Vegas.
- Day 1 – Arrive Scottsdale, Arizona
- Day 2 – Scottsdale – Phoenix – Scottsdale
- Day 3 – Scottsdale – Sedona – Grand Canyon
- Day 4 – Grand Canyon – Lake Powell
- Day 5 – Lake Powell – Monument Valley – Lake Powell
- Day 6 – Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park
- Day 7 – Zion National Park – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Day 8 – Las Vegas
- Day 9 – Las Vegas – Tour Ends
- Day 10 – Arrive UK