Colorado & The Rockies
Journey across the states of Colorado, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Utah on this epic self-drive itinerary. Explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Rocky Mountains which stretch across the west of North America, from the north of Canada's province of British Columbia to the state of New Mexico.
- Explore the Rocky Mountains National Park
- South Dakota is home to the famous Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Highlights include the Buffalo Bill Historical Centre and the Cody Wild West Rodeo
- West Yellowstone which serves as the western entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Vail is a popular ski resort and it also offers adventure sports including hiking, kayaking and whitewater rafting.
- * Superior accommodation option: Days 3-4 will be spent in Custer State Park instead of Keystone and Day 9 will be spent in Teton Village.
- Days 1-2: DENVER, COLORADO
- Days 3-4: DENVER, COLORADO, KEYSTONE, SOUTH DAKOTA
- Day 5 – KEYSTONE, SOUTH DAKOTA, SHERIDAN, WYOMING
- Day 6 – SHERIDAN, WYOMING, CODY, WYOMING
- Days 7-8: CODY, WYOMING, WEST YELLOWSTONE, MONTANA
- Day 9 – WEST YELLOWSTONE, MONTANA, JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING
- Day 10 – JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
- Days 11-12: SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, MOAB, UTAH
- Day 13 – MOAB, UTAH, VAIL, COLORADO
- Day 14 – VAIL, COLORADO, BOULDER, COLORADO
- Day 15 – BOULDER, COLORADO