Colourful Trails of the Southwest
Adventure in Red Rock Country, immerse yourself in the native American culture of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Taos Pueblo and travel the Million-Dollar Highway with priceless views of snow-capped peaks and shimmering alpine lakes on this tour of America's Southwest. Enjoy the convenience of open-air vehicles as you explore the awe-inspiring Monument Valley and dine on tasty traditional cuisine at a unique Navajo cookout on the valley floor.
- Stay the night in the heart of this sophisticated resort town.
- Take a fun journey by jeep into Red Rock Country.
- Oak Creek Canyon
- See shimmering waters, pine-forested bluffs and red sandstone formations.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Marvel at the sights from the South Rim.
- Monument Valley
- Tour the valley in open-air vehicles and enjoy a Navajo cookout on the valley floor.
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Discover outstanding cliff dwellings.
- Spend some time in America’s outdoor recreation capital.
- Arches National Park
- View amazing natural rock formations.
- Stroll the streets of this historic town.
- Stay overnight in this classic Western town.
- Immerse yourself in Native American culture in this adobe settlement.
- Santa Fe
- Soak up the Southwest culture in America’s oldest capital city.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE PHOENIX – SCOTTSDALE (1 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – SCOTTSDALE – SEDONA – GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK
- Day 3 – GRAND CANYON – MONUMENT VALLEY – KAYENTA
- Day 4 – KAYENTA – MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK – MOAB (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – ARCHES NATIONAL PARK EXCURSION & MOAB FREE TIME
- Day 6 – MOAB – OURAY – SILVERTON – DURANGO
- Day 7 – DURANGO – TAOS – SANTA FE (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 8 – SANTA FE SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 9 – SANTA FE – DEPART ALBUQUERQUE