Complete New England and Boston
All six states - the quintessential New England of coastlines, mountains, lakes and history
Explore all 6 states of New England. Enjoy the beautiful coastlines of Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island and world famous Cape Cod, as well as the stunning mountain scenery of New Hampshire and Vermont. Take scenic byways through areas of amazing natural beauty rich in Colonial and Revolutionary history.
Start your trip in Boston, one of America’s oldest, most historic and cultural cities. Discover a metropolis where old and new happily co-exist, and where a wealth of attractions and activities for all ages awaits you.
This wonderful round trip takes you along wild Atlantic coastline to Acadia National Park. Then you head inland to the magnificent White Mountains, the glorious Green Mountains, and the beautiful Berkshires before travelling to Newport, the sailing capital of the world, and captivating Cape Cod. Enjoy traditional fishing ports and great boat trips, discover dramatic lighthouses, savour superb seafood, and relax on sandy beaches. Stroll through quintessential New England villages and towns surrounded by colours of the rolling hills. Explore fascinating living history museums, art galleries and artists’ colonies, and enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities.
- Scenic byways along coastal roads, through forests, mountains, quaint villages and fishing ports
- City break in Boston
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels & Inns
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Boston, MA 2 nights
- Portland, ME 1 night
- Bar Harbor, ME 2 nights
- Lincoln, The White Mountains, NH 2 nights
- Stowe & The Green Mountains, VT 2 nights
- Lenox, The Berkshires, MA 1 night
- Newport, RI 2 nights
- Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA 2 nights