Costa Rica: A World of Nature
Spend 11 days immersed in this vibrant, living Eden on the Central American isthmus. Visit the Green Turtle Research Station. Settle in for two nights in Tortuguero National Park which protects 13 of Costa Rica’s endangered species. Behold the spectacle of Arenal Volcano the Hanging Bridges tour. Visit plantations growing pineapples, cacao, and coffee. Explore the white sandy beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park. Enjoy an exhilarating Sarapiqui River rafting adventure. Take a jungle crocodile safari boat excursion and enjoy dinner “under the stars” featuring local cuisine and tropical music.
- Stay at an Eco-lodge surrounded by tropical forests and exotic wildlife.
- Explore incredible Manuel Antonio National Park with its pristine white sand beaches.
- Immerse yourself in Costa Rica’s rich agricultural heritage with plantation visits.
- Enjoy a traditional farm-style lunch at a family owned farm.
- Day 1 – San Jose, Costa Rica – Tour Begins
- Day 2 – San Jose – Tortuguero National Park
- Day 3 – Tárcoles – Manuel Antonio National Park – Tárcoles
- Day 4 – Tortuguero National Park
- Day 5 – Tortuguero National Park – Sarapiquí
- Day 6 – Arenal
- Day 7 – Sarapiquí
- Day 8 – Sarapiquí – Arenal
- Day 9 – Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour, Arenal Canopy Zip-Line or Hot Springs
- Day 10 – Arenal-Tárcoles-Sunset Jungle Crocodile Safari & Bird Watching by Boat
- Day 11 – Tárcoles – Sarchí – San Jose
- Day 12 – San Jose – Tour Ends
- Day 13 – Arrive UK