Costa Rica Eco Adventure
Come face to face with the exotic wildlife that inhabits tranquil Costa Rica's emerald rainforests on this breathtaking itinerary. Cruise the canals in search of wildlife in the famous eco-tourism spot of Tortuguero National Park. Explore the magic of the Monteverde Cloud Forest by bravely crossing the Sky Walk chain of suspension bridges.
- Tortuguero National Park
- Ride to Tortuguero National Park by river boat; visit Tortuguero Village and the Green Turtle Research Station; cruise the canals in search of wildlife.
- Explore this beautiful valley surrounded by rainforest.
- See Arenal Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Enjoy a two-night stay near the park; take a guided walk through the Cloud Forest Reserve; visit the Sky Walk to experience the chain of suspension bridges high above the Cloud Forest.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SAN JOSE
- Day 2 – SAN JOSE – TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 3 – TORTUGUERO NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 4 – TORTUGUERO – SARAPIQUI
- Day 5 – SARAPIQUI – ARENAL
- Day 6 – ARENAL – MONTEVERDE CLOUD FOREST (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – MONTEVERDE CLOUD FOREST SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – MONTEVERDE – DEPART LIBERIA