Cross-country Skiing: Mosstrond
The shores of frozen Lake Mosvatn, on the edge of the Hardangervidda National Park, is our beautiful base for this week of isolated off track skiing. All from the doorstep of our historical accommodation. Setting out across the frozen lake, we explore the winter landscape, and have the chance to develop both confidence and skill while discovering new routes and trails every day. The skiing will be off-track, the only tracks you are likely to see will be those of elk or reindeer.
- Ride on a fantastic variety of terrain
- Witness stunning remote scenery
- Stay at unique accommodation
- 7 nights Mosstrond Turisthytte
- 6 days cross-country skiing
- Off-track day tours
- Forest and mountain routes
- Day 1 Fly to Oslo
- Day 8 – Fly to London.