Discover South Africa
From lush forests to dramatic sea cliffs, beautiful sand beaches and underground caverns, South Africa's 'Garden Route' is an ideal setting for this varied holiday. There are a great range of activities available: from gameviewing to boat trips, mountain biking and whalewatching. We explore the beautiful coastline, visit the vibrant city of Cape Town and venture deep into the dripstone caverns of the Cango Caves.
- Addo National Park – Search for lion on a game drive.
- Tsitsikamma National Park – An exciting walk in a beautiful marine and forest park in the famous Garden Route.
- Table Mountain – Take a walk to the top of the iconic Table Mountain and see the gorgeous Cape from the top.
- Cape Town – A lively, vibrant city surrounded by rugged mountains and ocean.
- Hermanus and Plattenberg Bay – Spot humpback whales and dolphins (in season).
- Boulders Beach – Visit the resident penguin colony.
- Oudtshoorn – Visit the Cango Cave and an ostrich farm.
- Day 1 – Join tour Port Elizabeth
- Day 2 – Full Day game drive in Greater Addo National Park
- Day 3 – Afternoon/evening game drive in Schotia Game Reserve
- Day 4 – Drive via Tsitsikamma to Plettenberg Bay
- Day 5 – In Plettenberg Bay with optional whale watching trip
- Day 6 – Drive to Featherbed Nature Reserve in Knysna with the afternoon free in Plettenberg
- Day 7 – In Plettenberg Bay with optional trip to Knysna Elephant Park
- Day 8 – Drive to Oudtshoorn via Cango Caves and Cango Ostrich Farm
- Day 9 – Drive to Hermanus with shore based whale watching
- Day 10 – Drive to Cape Town
- Day 11 – Visit Cape Peninsula National Park
- Day 12 – Ascend Table Mountain
- Day 13 – In Cape Town; tour ends