East Coast Town & Country Retreat
Explore the great metropolis of New York City, see Thomas Jefferson's book collection at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. and tour the site of one of the Civil War's most pivotal battles in Gettysburg. Travel through the green landscapes of Pennsylvania as you experience the Amish heritage and relax on your 2 night stay at the luxury Four-Diamond resort in Bedford to experience both town and country and on this east coast guided trip.e
- New York CitySee the sights on a guided city tour; experience the boroughs of Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn.
- Lancaster CountyAppreciate the simplicity of the Amish lifestyle; enjoy a stop at the Kitchen Kettle Village for some shopping.
- GettysburgVisit the historical battlefield with an expert guide.
- Washington, D.C.Learn about the nation’s capital on a guided tour; pay tribute at the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Small Group SightseeingSee Washington, D.C. on a guided tour with a group of no more than 25 guests to enhance your experience.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE NEW YORK CITY (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – NEW YORK CITY SIGHTSEEING
- Day 3 – NEW YORK CITY AT LEISURE
- Day 4 – NEW YORK CITY ? LANCASTER COUNTY ? BEDFORD (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – BEDFORD AT LEISURE
- Day 6 – BEDFORD ? GETTYSBURG ? WASHINGTON, D.C. (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – WASHINGTON, D.C. SIGHTSEEING & AT LEISURE
- Day 8 – WASHINGTON, D.C. SIGHTSEEING
- Day 9 – DEPART WASHINGTON, D.C.