Ecuador’s Avenue Of Volcanoes
Discover this colourful nation’s rich tapestry of history and culture on an incredible journey along the legendary Avenue of Volcanoes, exploring Inca ruins, traditional villages and enigmatic landscapes. Ecuador’s incredible biodiversity, wealth of colonial treasures and fusion of different cultures offer a truly unique and authentic experience.
- City tour of Quito
- Browse Otavalo Market’s colourful handicraft stalls
- Explore stunning Cotopaxi National Park
- View the thundering falls at the Devil’s Cauldron
- Enjoy a thrilling train journey down the Devil’s Nose
- Visit an Inca Fortress
- Explore the cobbled streets of Cuenca
- Discover the art of crafting a traditional Panama hat
- Visit the main sights of the Port of Guayaquil.
- Sightseeing on Days 2-3 will be on a shared day trip basis with other travellers
- The journey from Quito to Cuenca on Days 4-6 is an international group tour by bus.
- Quito is situated at approx. 9350 feet above sea level therefore a healthy constitution is recommended
- Day 1 – QUITO
- Day 2 – QUITO
- Day 3 – QUITO
- Day 4 – QUITO, PATATE
- Day 5 – PATATE, RIOBAMBA
- Day 6 – RIOBAMBA, CUENCA
- Day 7 – CUENCA, GUAYAQUIL
- Day 8 – GUAYAQUIL