Less visited and more traditional, Eastern Cuba offers an enchanting mix of history, music and nature. This tour takes you to the heartland of the revolution to discover towns and cities rich in the history of these events.
- The majority of the hotels on the Enchanting Cuba tour are of a Three Star standard. When away from main tourist cities, accommodation is often simple and food and service may not be to other countries’ standards. However, staying in these less visited areas offers a captivating insight into this fascinating nation’s culture and history. The hotel in Holguín is of a 5 Star standard. The hotel in Havana is of a Four or Five Star standard (dependent on tour date).
- This tour is escorted by a local English-speaking guide on Days 3-7. Assistance is provided in each destination (with the exception of Holguín) by our local representative.
- Maximum of 16 passengers.
- Days 1-2: HAVANA
- Day 2 – HAVANA
- Day 3 – HAVANA, BARACOA
- Day 4 – BARACOA
- Day 5 – BARACOA, SANTIAGO
- Day 6 – SANTIAGO
- Days 7-10 – SANTIAGO, HOLGUÍN
- Day 11 – HOLGUÍN, HAVANA