Be captivated by the charming fishing villages, amazing coastlines and spectacular scenery that bring the Maritimes to life on this guided trip. Explore New Brunswick's capital of Fredericton, see the sights of the historic port city Halifax and enjoy a mouth-watering lobster lunch in Shediac Bay. Cap off your tour with a visit to the lavish mansions of seaside Bar Harbor.
- Enjoy a city tour.
- Fort Beausejour
- Visit this 18th century French military outpost.
- Discover the city’s landmarks and Citadel National Historic Site.
- Peggy’s Cove
- Discover postcard-perfect Peggy’s Cove.
- Jeddore Oyster Pond
- Learn about early coastal life at the Fisherman’s Life Museum.
- Explore historic Sherbrooke Village, a restored 19th century living museum.
- Visit the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.
- Cape Breton
- Enjoy the sights of Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
- Cabot Trail
- Travel one of the most scenic drives in the world.
- Prince Edward Island
- Tour the island; visit Prince Edward Island National Park and Green Gables, the literary home of “Anne of Green Gables.”
- Visit a local winery and sample local fruit wines.
- Bay of Fundy
- Discover the extraordinary ocean tides at Hopewell Rocks.
- Saint John
- Observe the unique phenomenon of the Reversing Falls; see the Old City Market.
- Bar Harbor
- Explore the shoreline and woodlands of Acadia National Park.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE BOSTON
- Day 2 – BOSTON – FREDERICTON
- Day 3 – FREDERICTON – HALIFAX (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – HALIFAX SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 5 – HALIFAX – SHERBROOKE VILLAGE – BADDECK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – CAPE BRETON HIGHLANDS & CABOT TRAIL EXCURSION
- Day 7 – BADDECK – WOOD ISLANDS FERRY – CHARLOTTETOWN (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 8 – PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 9 – CHARLOTTETOWN – SHEDIAC BAY – MONCTON
- Day 10 – MONCTON – HOPEWELL ROCKS – SAINT JOHN
- Day 11 – SAINT JOHN – ACADIA NATIONAL PARK – BAR HARBOR
- Day 12 – BAR HARBOR – DEPART BOSTON