Graet East Coast Cities
Discover the spectacular cities of the east coast of the USA with this fascinating guided trip. Visit the iconic White House and Washington Monument, pause for a poignant moment at the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in Philadelphia and soak up Colonial history in Boston. Take in all the iconic American landmarks as you experience these unique city tours.
- Washington, D.C.
- Explore the main attractions; take pictures of the White House, view the Capitol, Washington Monument and visit the Lincoln and World War II Memorials.
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Learn about the final resting place of the nation’s heroes.
- Explore Independence National Historic Park, including the Liberty Bell. View Independence Hall, the site where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the United States Constitution was drafted.
- New York City
- Enjoy a tour of the city’s famous attractions including Battery Park and views of the Statue of Liberty. Look out on it all from the Top of the Rock observation deck.
- Tour the Vanderbilts’ opulent mansion, The Breakers.
- Small Group Sightseeing
- See Washington, D.C. on an expert guided tour with a group size of no more than 25 guests to enhance your experience.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE WASHINGTON, D.C. (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – WASHINGTON, D.C. SIGHTSEEING & AT LEISURE
- Day 3 – WASHINGTON, D.C. ? PHILADELPHIA ? NEW YORK CITY (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – NEW YORK SIGHTSEEING & AT LEISURE
- Day 5 – NEW YORK CITY ? BOSTON (3 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – BOSTON AT LEISURE
- Day 7 – NEWPORT EXCURSION
- Day 8 – DEPART BOSTON