Iceland: Land of Fire and Ice
Small Group Departures – Select small group departures, averaging 24 Tauck guests, are priced from $6390 per person double; specific dates apply – select "Small Group" in the pull-down menu above for complete pricing.
Special Solo Traveler Savings – on select special departures you save $300 on the single room price; specific dates apply – select "Singles Departures" in the pull-down menu above for complete pricing.
- Cruise aboard L’Austral with an onboard naturalist who shares expert insights on land and at sea
- Walk across the Arctic Circle on a guided tour of remote Grímsey Island and see arctic terns and puffins
- Private visit to Vigur Island to tour a multi-generation family farm that offers a taste of daily island life; learn about Icelandic history on an in-depth visit to Thingvellir National Park
- A “Golden Circle” tour of Reykjavik and a chance to dip in the geothermally heated waters of the Blue Lagoon spa
- Aboard ship – bar & restaurant beverages throughout the day, including house wine & spirits
- Private Tauck Shore Excursions – $1,355 Value!
- Day 1 – Iceland cruise begins in Reykjavik
- Day 2 – Iceland’s “Golden Circle” – Thingvellir, Gullfoss & Geysir
- Day 3 – Heimaey & the “Islands of the western men”
- Day 4 – Grundarfjordur & fishing villages
- Day 5 – Life on Grímsey & the Arctic Circle
- Day 6 – Legends and dramatic sites from Akureyri to the Godafoss
- Day 7 – Isafjordur, Vigur & island life
- Day 8 – Travel to the Blue Lagoon and return to Reykjavik to journey home