Imperial Cities Of Morocco
A journey through Morocco's colonial cities, stopping at popular historical sites such as Djemma al-Fna square in Marrakech, the fountain at Palace Neijarine in Fes and the Agudal Basin in Rabat. An ideal tour for those seeking to learn of the history and culture behind this enchanting country.
- This tour is escorted by English-speaking local guides.
- The hotels on the Imperial Cities of Morocco tour are all of a 5 Star standard.
- In Morocco, we recommend small amounts given regularly, including porterage on your tour. For guides, we recommend tipping at the end of the tour
- With the Moroccan climate, regular use of sun cream and sunglasses is recommended
- Warm clothing for winter evenings is also essential
- Please note, this tour includes long days of sightseeing and travelling to each destination – particularly on day 7, where an early start in Rabat and a late arrival to Marrakech will occur.
- Day 1 – MARRAKECH
- Day 2 – MARRAKECH
- Day 3 – MARRAKECH
- Day 4 – MARRAKECH, FES
- Day 5 – FES
- Day 6 – RABAT
- Day 7 – RABAT, CASABLANCA, MARRAKECH
- Day 8 – MARRAKECH