Embark on a fabulous journey from north to south India, from the majestic monuments of the Rajasthan plains to the beautiful backwaters of tropical Kerala. The beguiling diversity of this vibrant and colourful country will unfold along this captivating classic tour. Historic forts, holy temples, verdant landscapes and the opportunity to spot a tiger or two!
- Tour Delhi, seeing its new and old quarters
- Visit the incredible Agra Fort
- See the legendary Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Look out for tigers, leopards and crocodiles in Ranthambore National Park
- Explore ‘Pink City’ Jaipur and see the imposing Amber Fort
- Tour Jodhpur, including Mehrangarh Fort
- Discover Udaipur’s famous sights
- Tour European settlement Cochin
- Cruise the Keralan backwaters in a traditional houseboat in Kumarakom
- Game Drives
- Game drives in Ranthambore are in compact open-top canters seating up to 15 people.
- Shared jeeps of up to 6 adults can be arranged at a supplement for the game drives included in the tour (subject to availability).
- An additional game drive can be prebooked for Day 5. Please call for prices.
- Two complimentary bottles of 500ml mineral water per person per day
- Maximum 14 passengers
- Day 1 – DELHI
- Day 2 – DELHI, AGRA
- Day 3 – AGRA, RANTHAMBORE
- Day 4 – RANTHAMBORE
- Day 5 – RANTHAMBORE, SAMODE
- Day 6 – SAMODE, JAIPUR
- Day 7 – JAIPUR, JODHPUR
- Day 8 – JODHPUR, UDAIPUR
- Day 9 – UDAIPUR
- Day 10 – UDAIPUR, MUMBAI
- Day 11 – MUMBAI, COCHIN
- Day 12 – COCHIN
- Day 13 – COCHIN, HOUSEBOAT
- Days 14-15: HOUSEBOAT, KUMARAKOM
- Day 16 – COCHIN