Kingdom Of The Ashanti
From its lush rainforests to its golden sandy beaches, Ghana is a land of immense natural beauty. On this journey through one of Africa’s friendliest nations we experience its diverse and rich culture, visiting vibrant markets, traditional Lobi villages and the striking mud-stick mosques. We also observe monkeys, track wild elephants and visit the impressive Gold Coast castles.
- Kakum N.P. – A walk in the lush rainforest and the chance to join an optional exhilarating canopy tour.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North – Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region.
- Mole – A walking safari in the park to look for elephants.
- Kumasi – The vibrant colours of the largest market in West Africa.
- Gold Coast Castles – The impressive 18th Century castle of Elmina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Day 1 – Join tour Accra
- Day 2 – AM at rest, sightseeing in Accra
- Day 3 – Drive to Kumasi; sightseeing in the city
- Day 4 – To Techiman
- Day 5 – To Mole National Park via Boabeng-Fiema
- Day 6 – Foot safaris in Mole National Park
- Day 7 – Exploring the Bolgatanga region
- Day 8 – Exploring the Bolgatanga region
- Day 9 – Exploring Wa region
- Day 10 – Exploring Wa region
- Day 11 – To Techiman
- Day 12 – To Lake Bosomtwi; boat trip
- Day 13 – Visit Elmina Castle
- Day 14 – Visit St. Jago Fort
- Day 15 – Free time in Anomabu; drive to Accra
- Day 16 – Tour ends