Luxury Rockies Odyssey
A vast land of wide open prairies and high, rocky mountains, stunning coastlines and elegant cities. Canada is a country of such extraordinary diversity and beauty that all who visit are guaranteed to be captivated by her. Whether in winter or summer, from the Pacific coastline through the Rockies to the central heartlands of Ontario and Québec or onwards to the lonely beaches of the Atlantic and the rugged remoteness of the east, the scenery is spectacular and the people are open and friendly.
- Day 1. Depart London, Arrive Victoria.
- Day 2. Vancouver Island, The Butchart Gardens, Freedom of Choice.
- Day 3. Georgia Strait, Whistler.
- Day 4. Whistler, Freedom of Choice.
- Day 5. Sun Peaks.
- Day 6. Mt Robson, Jasper National Park.
- Day 7. Jasper.
- Day 8. Icefields Parkway, Lake Louise.
- Day 9. Lake Louise.
- Day 10. Moraine Lake, Banff.
- Day 11. Banff.
- Day 12. Rocky Mountaineer, Kamloops.
- Day 13. Kamloops, Vancouver.
- Day 14. Vancouver Sightseeing.
- Day 15. Depart Vancouver.
- Day 16. Arrive London.