Malta and Gozo Explorer
The Mediterranean islands of Malta and Gozo lie halfway between Europe and Africa and are a wonderful destination for a twin-centre family adventure that's a great combination of exploration and activity. Starting on Gozo we discover this tiny islands' natural and historic wonders on a jeep safari before paddling along the stunning coastline in sea kayaks. There are plenty of opportunities for swimming and snorkelling from beaches and on a full day boat trip to visit Comino island. On Malta we spend time in historic Valleta and there's also time to visit the island's water and theme parks - a great family day out.
- Gozo Jeep Safari – Explore this little island’s scenic natural wonders and key historic sites by jeep
- Xlendi Bay – Pretty bay that’s great for swimming; our hotel is right by the sea
- Sea kayaking – Discover the sea caves, secluded beaches and picturesque inlets sea kayaking around Gozo’s stunning coastline
- Comino Island – Boat trip to Comino with opportunities for swimming and snorkelling
- Valetta – Visit Malta’s historic capital including the exciting Malta 5d Experience
- Day 1 – Join tour at Malta International airport.
- Day 2 – Full Day jeep safari visiting Gozo’s natural and historic sights
- Day 3 – Enjoy a Day kayaking around Gozo
- Day 4 – A relaxing Day with included trip to Ramla Bay
- Day 5 – Boat trip to the island of Comino.
- Day 6 – A free Day to visit Malta’s water and theme parks
- Day 7 – Valetta tour Afternoon is free to explore Valetta
- Day 8 – Tour ends at Malta International airport