Maritime Coastal Wonders
Join us as we uncover the treasures of the Canadian Maritimes. From the rugged Cabot Trail to the amazing Fundy tides, fun and adventure awaits. Marvel at the incredible views at Halifax’s Peggy’s Cove. See the four-story high flowerpot-shaped Hopewell Rocks and enjoy a lobster lunch. In Prince Edward Island, visit the Anne of Green Gables House. Learn about the region’s Gaelic heritage and experience local culture at the celebrated Saint John City Market. Be inspired by the many inventions of Alexander Graham Bell at his museum. Savour a salmon barbeque at a remote fishing lodge on the Fundy Trail. Travel along the striking Lighthouse Route. Don’t miss the rugged beaches, picturesque fishing villages, and rich seafaring history of this amazing region.
- Enjoy a day exploring the beauty and culture of the Cabot Trail.
- A local chef showcases the flavors and fresh produce of Prince Edward Island.
- Delight in and old-fashioned bonfire, accompanied by music.
- Savor a salmon barbeque at a remote fishing lodge accessible only by 4×4 vehicles.
- Day 1 – Arrive Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Day 2 – Halifax – Peggy’s Cove – Halifax
- Day 3 – Halifax – Cape Breton Island – Baddeck
- Day 4 – Cabot Trail
- Day 5 – Baddeck – Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Day 6 – Prince Edward Island
- Day 7 – Charlottetown – Saint John, New Brunswick
- Day 8 – Saint John
- Day 9 – Saint John – Western Shore, Nova Scotia
- Day 10 – Western Shore – Lunenburg – Western Shore
- Day 11 – Western Shore – Depart for Home
- Day 12 – Arrive UK