Massachusetts and Boston
Coastal delights, wonderful scenery, rich history and culture, Massachusetts has it all.
Discover New England’s most varied state, Massachusetts. Explore the world-class city of Boston, walk the sandy beaches of Cape Cod, savour wonderful seafood and traditional fishing ports, visit renowned Colonial and Revolutionary sites and living history museums, stay in quaint villages with cobblestone streets and clapboard churches surrounded by colours of the rolling hills, travel scenic coastal and mountain routes, and enjoy a rich cultural scene.
Start your trip in Boston, one of America’s oldest, most historic and cultural cities. Discover a metropolis where old and new happily co-exist, and where a wealth of attractions and activities for all ages awaits you. Walking is the best way to get around here and, when you need a rest or feel hungry, there are a delicious variety of eateries to tempt you.
Drive northeast along rocky coastline to stay in picturesque Cape Ann, before heading inland to the Berkshires, a rural region in the mountains of western Massachusetts dotted with quaint villages and pretty towns. Southeast next to enjoy Cape Cod’s miles of long, clean, glorious beaches and visit the picturesque islands of Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard.
- Scenic byways along coastal roads, quaint villages and fishing ports
- City break in Boston
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels & Inns
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Boston, MA 3 nights
- Cape Ann, MA 2 nights
- Lenox, The Berkshires, MA 3 nights
- Chatham, Cape Cod, MA 4 nights
- Falmouth, MA 2 nights