Miami, Florida Keys and Gulf Coast
Discover Florida’s watery wonderland of stunning islands, keys and Mexican Gulf beaches
Explore the many faces of paradise. Discover how South Florida is as much about water as it is about land. Enjoy a medley of wonderful white sand beaches, warm aquamarine oceans, fish bedecked coral reefs, fascinating Mexican Gulf Coast islands, three amazing national parks, numerous fascinating National Wildlife Refuges and State Parks, unique Scenic Highways, fantastic seafood and treasure troves of shells.
From the cocktail of delights that is Miami Beach, drive across the sea passing the countless limestone and coral islets of the Florida Keys on the spectacular Overseas Highway to Key West, a subtropical paradise. Take a ferry to discover Dry Tortugas National Park. Explore The Everglades, a wildlife paradise. Snorkel the watery wonderland of Biscayne National Park.
Relax in the beautiful beach resorts of Florida’s stunning Gulf Coast. Adventure in a watery playground where outdoor activities abound and boat trips take you exploring a seascape of coastline, barrier islands, marine wildlife, palm trees and exotic pines. Discover a diversity of flora and fauna found nowhere else in the world.
- 3 National Parks
- Selected scenic routes & discover Marco and Sanibel Islands
- Visit Key West,Fort Jefferson and explore coastal barrier reef
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-3 Fly UK to Miami Beach
- Day 4-5 Dry Tortugas National Park and Key West
- Day 6-7 Key Largo and Biscayne National Park
- Day 8 Everglades National Park
- Day 9-10 Everglades National Park and Marco Island
- Day 11-12 Sanibel Island
- Day 13-14 St Pete Beach
- Day 15 Fly Tampa to UK