A vast land of wide open prairies and high, rocky mountains, stunning coastlines and elegant cities. Canada is a country of such extraordinary diversity and beauty that all who visit are guaranteed to be captivated by her. Whether in winter or summer, from the Pacific coastline through the Rockies to the central heartlands of Ontario and Québec or onwards to the lonely beaches of the Atlantic and the rugged remoteness of the east, the scenery is spectacular and the people are open and friendly.
- Accommodation: In 3 star hotels.
- Departures: Daily between 08 May-15 Sep 14.
- Tour price: Includes return international flights with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Vancouver
- Compact 4 door car hire with fully inclusive insurance
- Accommodation on room only
- Ferry crossings on day 16 and 20.
- Day 1 London (Heathrow)/Vancouver
- Day 2 Vancouver
- Day 3 Vancouver/Harrison Hot Springs
- Day 4 Harrison Hot Springs/Penticton
- Day 5 Penticton/Revelstoke
- Day 6 Revelstoke/Banff
- Day 7 Banff
- Day 8 Banff/Jasper
- Day 9 Jasper
- Day 10 Jasper/Clearwater
- Day 11 Clearwater/Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Day 12 Clearwater/100 Mile House
- Day 13 100 Mile House/Prince George
- Day 14 Prince George/Smithers
- Day 15 Smithers/Prince Rupert
- Day 16 Prince Rupert/Port Hardy (cruise)
- Day 17 Port Hardy/Campbell River
- Day 18 Campbell River/Victoria
- Day 19 Victoria
- Day 20 Victoria/Vancouver/London (Heathrow)
- Day 21 London (Heathrow)