This compact yet comprehensive self-drive showcases the key highlights of Alberta and British Columbia, including the beautiful scenery of Banff National Park and the harbourside city of Vancouver.
- 3 Star hotels. In remote areas such as national parks or small towns, this standard may not exist and accommodation may be more simple and rustic.
- Upgrade to 4 Star accommodation at a supplement.
- Mountain Express is a recommended self-drive itinerary including accommodation for 7 nights, hop-on/hop-off trolley tour in Vancouver and a personalised roadbook. Prices do not include car hire.
- Upgrade to the Mountain Express & Activity Package at a supplement.
- This includes:
- Day 3: 2 hour Sundance Loop horseback ride
- Day 4: 1½ hour Ice Explorer ride
- Day 5: 1 hour jetboat tour on the North Thompson River
- SUN PEAKS