Mysteries of India
The Taj Mahal, temples and tigers – experience all the spice of India on this 15-day tour. See the Taj Mahal bathed in the light of sunrise. Embark on an evening cruise across Lake Pichola. Enjoy magnificent views of the Jag Mandir Palace. Participate in a yoga class, a cooking demonstration, bindi tying, even get a henna tattoo! See the City Palace in Jaipur. Experience two game drives in Ranthambore National Park. Visit the site of Buddha’s first sermon. Take an early morning ride on the holy River Ganges.
- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise aboard a tonga (horse drawn carriage).
- Experience two game drives in Ranthambore National Park.
- Ascend to the top of Amber Fort by elephant! (*or jeep)
- Discuss the philosophy of Hinduism with a Hindu scholar in the holy city of Varanasi.
- Day 1 – Overnight Flight
- Day 3 – New Delhi
- Day 4 – Delhi – Udaipur
- Day 5 – Udaipur
- Day 6 – Udaipur – Jaipur
- Day 7 – Jaipur
- Day 8 – Jaipur – Ranthambore
- Day 9 – Ranthambore
- Day 10 – Ranthambore – Bharatpur – Agra
- Day 11 – Agra
- Day 12 – Agra – Jhansi – Orchha – Khajuraho
- Day 13 – Khajuraho – Varanasi
- Day 14 – Varanasi
- Day 15 – Varanasi – Delhi – Depart for Home
- Day 16 – Arrive UK