National Parks of America
Explore the vast treasures of the American West as you journey to five fantastic national parks on this 12-day journey. Relish overnight stays in a lodge nestled in the heart of Yellowstone and in a National Historic Landmark inside the Grand Canyon. Enjoy a breakfast cruise on Lake Powell. Marvel at the magnitude and colour of Zion’s cliffs. Enjoy two-night stays in Salt Lake City and Jackson Hole. Drive through the incredible Bighorn Mountains and the great Sioux Nations Territory before seeing Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument.
- Visit five U.S. National Parks: the Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone.
- Stay two nights in Salt Lake City, and have time for leisure and a tour.
- Explore the cowboy town of Jackson Hole, with dinner and entertainment at night.
- See one of the country’s most famous landmarks, Mount Rushmore.
- Day 1 – Arrive Scottsdale, Arizona
- Day 2 – Scottsdale – Sedona – Lake Powell
- Day 3 – Lake Powell – Grand Canyon
- Day 4 – Grand Canyon – Bryce Canyon, Utah – Zion National Park
- Day 5 – Zion National Park – Salt Lake City
- Day 6 – Salt Lake City
- Day 7 – Salt Lake City – Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Day 8 – Jackson Hole
- Day 9 – Jackson Hole – Grand Tetons – Yellowstone
- Day 10 – Yellowstone – Cody – Sheridan
- Day 11 – Sheridan – Keystone, South Dakota
- Day 12 – Keystone – Depart for Home
- Day 13 – Arrive UK