New England and Boston
Stunning coastlines, magnificent mountains, and quintessential New England countryside, all steeped in history.
Explore the wonderfully varied coastlines of Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Cape Cod, along with the stunning mountain scenery and picturesque New England countryside of New Hampshire and Vermont. Drive on scenic byways through areas of stunning natural beauty rich in Colonial and Revolutionary history. Discover dramatic lighthouses, superbly sandy beaches, fascinating artists’ colonies and museums. Stay in quintessential New England villages surrounded by colours of the rolling hills. Hike in state parks and mountain resorts. Enjoy traditional fishing ports, savour wonderful seafood and take fascinating boat trips.
Start your trip in Boston, one of America’s oldest, most historic and cultural cities. Discover a metropolis where old and new happily co-exist, and that has a wealth of attractions and activities for all ages.
Travel northwards along rugged coastline to Kennebunkport, before heading west into the heart of New England, wonderful any time of year and glorious in autumn. See the magnificent White Mountains, the glorious Green Mountains, and the beautiful Berkshires before travelling to the sailing capital of the world, Newport, Rhode Island. Enjoy Cape Cod’s miles of long, clean, glorious beaches.
- Scenic byways through forests and coastal roads, quaint villages and fishing ports
- City break in Boston
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels & Inns
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Boston, MA 3 nights
- Kennebunkport, ME 1 night
- Jackson, NH & The White Mountains 2 nights
- Stowe, VT & The Green Mountains 2 nights
- Manchester, VT 1 night
- Newport, RI 2 nights
- Chatham, Cape Cod, MA 3 nights