Northern California showcases an eclectic mix of captivating cities and natural landscapes for you to enjoy on this guided holiday. See the famous landmarks of San Francisco, indulge in a wine tasting in Napa Valley, discover amazing Lake Tahoe and relax in the quaint seaside community of Carmel-by-the-Sea on this unforgettable Californian holiday.
- San Francisco
- Tour the highlights of the City by the Bay.
- Napa Valley
- Enjoy wine tasting and dinner aboard the elegant Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Visit North America’s most popular railroad museum and experience the lavishly restored trains and engaging exhibits.
- Lake Tahoe
- Discover this amazing lake, the largest alpine lake in North America.
- Mono Lake
- View the breathtaking scenery.
- Yosemite National Park
- Explore Yosemite Valley and admire the iconic Half Dome, El Capitan and waterfalls.
- Salinas Valley
- Travel to the “Salad Bowl of the World.”
- Stop in this quaint seaside community.
- Visit Cannery Row and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Monterey Peninsula
- Journey along the spectacular 17-Mile Drive.
- Roaring Camp
- Step back in time to a logging camp of the 1880s.
- Henry Coswell Redwoods State Park
- Marvel at the famous giant redwood trees.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE SAN FRANCISCO (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – SAN FRANCISCO SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 3 – SAN FRANCISCO – NAPA –SONOMA
- Day 4 – NAPA – SACRAMENTO – LAKE TAHOE
- Day 5 – LAKE TAHOE – MONO LAKE – YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6 – YOSEMITE – SALINAS VALLEY – CARMEL – MONTEREY (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – MONTEREY PENINSULA & BIG SUR EXCURSION
- Day 8 – MONTEREY – ROARING CAMP – DEPART SAN FRANCISCO