Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island
Discover the charming towns and coastal life in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island on this scenic tour. See the major sights in the vibrant port city of Halifax with its tree-lined streets and waterfront vistas, before heading north along Nova Scotia's eastern shore. On Prince Edward Island marvel at the sandstone cliffs, sandy beaches and abundant wildlife that make this an unforgettable and breathtaking tour.
- Discover the city’s famous landmarks; visit the Citadel National Historic Site.
- Jeddore Oyster Pond
- Learn about early coastal life at the Fisherman’s Life Museum.
- Explore historic Sherbrooke Village, a restored 19th century living museum.
- Visit the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.
- Cape Breton
- Enjoy the sights of Cape Breton Highlands National Park.
- Cabot Trail
- Travel one of the most scenic drives in the world.
- Prince Edward Island
- Tour the island; visit Prince Edward Island National Park and Green Gables, the literary home of “Anne of Green Gables.”
- Visit a local winery and taste local fruit wines.
- Bay of Fundy
- Visit the Hopewell Rocks.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE HALIFAX (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 2 – HALIFAX SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 3 – HALIFAX – SHERBROOKE VILLAGE – BADDECK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 4 – CAPE BRETON HIGHLANDS & CABOT TRAIL EXCURSION
- Day 5 – BADDECK – WOOD ISLANDS FERRY – CHARLOTTETOWN (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 6 – PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 7 – CHARLOTTETOWN – SHEDIAC BAY – MONCTON
- Day 8 – MONCTON – HOPEWELL ROCKS – DEPART HALIFAX