Join us on a journey through the untouched wilderness of Botswana, Namibia and Zambia. We explore the game parks and reserves of Moremi and Chobe in search of Africa's best wildlife. Along the way we marvel at the impressive Victoria Falls and stay on board a private houseboat in the tranquil oasis of the Okavango Delta.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle – Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta.
- Victoria Falls – Feel the spray of the mighty falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Chobe National Park – Look for the huge herds of elephants in the park.
- Moremi Game Reserve – The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wildernerness.
- Day 1 – Join tour Maun
- Day 2 – Drive into the Okavango Delta
- Day 3 – At Moremi; in Okavango Delta
- Day 4 – At Moremi National Park
- Day 5 – Drive to our houseboat on the Delta’s Panhandle
- Day 6 – Optional Tsodilo Hills Visit
- Day 7 – Drive to Kasane; Chobe N. Park
- Day 8 – At Kasane; Chobe N. Park
- Day 9 – Chobe National Park
- Day 10 – Drive to Livingstone
- Day 11 – In Livingstone
- Day 12 – Tour ends Livingstone