Orlando, Everglades and Florida Keys
Theme parks, national parks, sandy beaches and the azure ocean await you in the beautiful state of Florida. In Orlando, theme-park heaven, you’ll be spoilt for choice. The best known are Seaworld, Universal Studios, Gatorland, Aquatica and, of course, the Disney complex of the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Epcot.
After all that fun in Orlando travel southwards along the scenic Atlantic coastal route with its wonderful lagoons and beaches and reefs to Fort Pierce and Miami. Discover how South Florida is as much about water as it is about land. Explore Everglades National Park, a wildlife paradise. Take time in the watery wonderland that is Biscayne National Park, the largest marine park in the USA.
From Miami drive across the sea passing countless limestone and coral islets on the spectacular Overseas Highway to the island of Key West, a subtropical paradise and only 90 miles from Cuba! Take a ferry to Dry Tortugas National Park, and explore historic Fort Jefferson, before returning across the sea to Miami.
- 3 National Parks and beaches of the Atlantic coast
- Selected scenic routes & Florida Keys
- City breaks in Orlando
- 14 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 14 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-2 Fly UK to Orlando
- Day 3-4 Fort Pierce
- Day 5-8 Miami Beach, Everglades and Biscayne National Parks
- Day 9-13 Key West and Dry Tortugas National Park
- Day 14 Fly Miami to UK