Orlando, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Enjoy Florida’s theme parks, National Parks, stunning beaches and wonderful islands
Theme parks, national parks, sandy beaches, beautiful islands and the azure ocean await you in the beautiful state of Florida. In Orlando, theme-park heaven, you’ll be spoilt for choice. The best known are Seaworld, Universal Studios, Gatorland, Aquatica and, of course, the Disney complex of the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Epcot.
After all that fun, relax on Florida’s Mexican Gulf Coast. Sarasota and Naples are exceptional resorts where the sandy beaches are glorious, the adventures are many, and the pace is entirely up to you.
Explore Everglades National Park, a wildlife paradise. Drive across the sea passing countless coral islets on the spectacular Overseas Highway through the Florida Keys to Key West, a subtropical paradise. Take a ferry to Dry Tortugas National Park and enjoy its abundant bird and marine life. Return across the sea, stopping at relaxing Islamorada. Take time in the watery wonderland that is Biscayne National Park, the largest marine park in the USA, before heading for the amazingly different attractions of Miami Beach.
- 3 National Parks
- Selected scenic routes & Florida’s beaches and coral reefs
- Visit Orlando, Sarasota, Key West and Miami Beach
- 15 nights accommodation at 3* Hotels
- 15 days SUV car hire
- Virgin Atlantic flights from and to the UK
- ATOL protected
- Access to National Park Traveller holiday companion with 24/7 travel help desk
- Optional excursions and activities
- Prices based on the 1st week of May
- Day 1-3 Fly UK to Orlando
- Day 4-5 Sarasota, Longboat Key
- Day 6-7 Naples
- Day 8 Everglades National Park
- Day 9-10 Key West and Dry Tortugas National Park
- Day 11-12 Islamorada
- Day 13-14 Biscayne National Park and Miami Beach
- Day 15 Fly Miami to UK