Pacific Northwest & Western Canada
An all-encompassing 21-night self-drive through America's north western states of Washington, Montana, Idaho and Oregon and Canada's western provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.
- Pacific Northwest & Western Canada is a recommended self-drive itinerary including accommodation for 21 nights, and a personalised documentation pack. Prices do not include car hire.
- Don’t forget that you can tailor make your own self-drive around the USA, choosing your number of nights, where you stay, and even adding excursions. Or combine your self-drive with a stay at any of our city, beach or resort hotels in USA or Canada.
- Days 1-2: SEATTLE, WASHINGTON STATE
- Day 3 – SEATTLE, WASHINGTON STATE, QUINAULT, WASHINGTON STATE
- Day 4 – QUINAULT, WASHINGTON STATE, PORT ANGELES, WASHINGTON STATE
- Day 5 – PORT ANGELES, WASHINGTON STATE, VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Days 6-7: VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Day 8 – VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Days 9-10: KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA, BANFF, ALBERTA
- Day 11 – BANFF, ALBERTA, WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK, ALBERTA
- Day 12 – WATERTON LAKES NATIONAL PARK, ALBERTA, MISSOULA, MONTANA
- Day 13 – MISSOULA, MONTANA, BIG SKY, MONTANA
- Days 14-15: BIG SKY, MONTANA, WEST YELLOWSTONE, MONTANA
- Day 16 – WEST YELLOWSTONE, MONTANA, TWIN FALLS, IDAHO
- Day 17 – TWIN FALLS, IDAHO, PENDLETON, OREGON
- Days 18-19: PENDLETON, OREGON, PORTLAND, OREGON
- Days 20-21: PORTLAND, OREGON, CHEHALIS, WASHINGTON STATE
- Day 22 – CHEHALIS, WASHINGTON STATE