Passage Through the Rockies and Alaska Cruise
A vast land of wide open prairies and high, rocky mountains, stunning coastlines and elegant cities. Canada is a country of such extraordinary diversity and beauty that all who visit are guaranteed to be captivated by her. Whether in winter or summer, from the Pacific coastline through the Rockies to the central heartlands of Ontario and Québec or onwards to the lonely beaches of the Atlantic and the rugged remoteness of the east, the scenery is spectacular and the people are open and friendly.
- Day 1. Depart London, Arrive Calgary.
- Day 8. Vancouver, Victoria.
- Day 9. Victoria at Leisure, The Butchart Gardens.
- Day 10. Victoria, Whistler.
- Day 11. Whistler, Vancouver, Inside Passage Cruise.
- Day 12. Inside Passage.
- Day 13. Juneau.
- Day 14. Skagway.
- Day 15. Glacier Bay.
- Day 16. Ketchikan.
- Day 17. Inside Passage.
- Day 18. Depart Vancouver.
- Day 19. Arrive London.