Pioneer Adventures of the Old West
This exciting Family Experiences tour will have you enjoying the spirit of the Old West, from an awesome jeep adventure in Red Rock Country, Sedona to an awe-inspiring stay in the Grand Canyon. Delight in the whimsical landscape of Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy a Wild West evening complete with a cowboy dinner and rodeo entertainment to end the tour.
- Montezuma Castle
- Visit the site of an ancient Sinagua Indian cliff-dwelling.
- Explore Dry Creek Basin on an exciting jeep adventure.
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Travel to the Grand Canyon on the historic Grand Canyon Railway.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Stay inside the park for one night and marvel at the sights from the South Rim.
- Historic Cameron Trading Post
- Browse for Native American arts and crafts.
- Learn about the Navajo Code Talkers and their role during World War II.
- Monument Valley
- Join an informative guided excursion in open-air vehicles through this spectacular region.
- Lake Powell
- Enjoy views of the lake and the impressive rock formations along with the amenities at your lakeside resort.
- Zion National Park
- Explore the towering canyon walls and massive rock formations aboard the park shuttle.
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Discover this whimsical landscape; enjoy a Wild West evening, complete with a cowboy dinner and rodeo entertainment.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE PHOENIX – SCOTTSDALE
- Day 2 – SCOTTSDALE – SEDONA – WILLIAMS
- Day 3 – WILLIAMS – GRAND CANYON RAILWAY – GRAND CANYON
- Day 4 – GRAND CANYON – MONUMENT VALLEY – LAKE POWELL (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – LAKE POWELL FREE TIME
- Day 6 – LAKE POWELL – ZION AND BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARKS (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – BRYCE – DEPART LAS VEGAS