Resorts of the Rockies
Luxuriate in elegant resorts set amidst breathtaking views of the Canadian Rockies. Discover the beauty of western Canada as you explore, Lake Louise, Banff, Victoria and Vancouver. Stay at The Fairmont Banff Springs, and The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, located in the heart of pristine Banff National Park, and within a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy a lunch and tastings at the famed Summerhill Winery and sample locally made cheeses in the agriculturally rich Oakanagen Valley. Journey along the unforgettable Icefields Parkway. Visit the Skywalk for breathtaking views of the Sunwapta Valley. Enjoy breakfast at the base of Whitethorn Mountain and ride the Lake Louise gondola to the summit for spectacular views.
- Overnight in some of the finest resorts in the Canadian Rockies – including The Fairmont Empress in Victoria, The Fairmont Banff Springs and The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- View Victoria Glacier and the emerald waters of Lake Louise.
- Stop at the Columbia Icefield and participate in a Glacier Experience (weather permitting) across this mass of glacial ice which is over 1,000 feet thick.
- Day 1 – Arrive Vancouver, British Columbia
- Day 3 – Victoria
- Day 4 – Victoria – Kelowna
- Day 5 – Kelowna
- Day 6 – Kelowna – Lake Louise, Alberta
- Day 7 – Lake Louise – Icefields Parkway – Lake Louise
- Day 8 – Lake Louise – Banff
- Day 9 – Banff
- Day 10 – Banff – Calgary – Depart for Home
- Day 11 – Arrive UK
Day2 – Vancouver – Victoria