Riads and Kasbahs of Morocco
From the Imperial Cities of Fes, Meknes and Marrakech to the Saharan Sand Sea of Merzouga, we explore many of Morocco’s natural and cultural highlights. We visit local Berber communities in the Anti-Atlas Mountains and travel through the vast Dades Gorge. Along the way we unwind in hand-picked hotels and traditional ‘riads’ which provide an oasis of calm from the bustling cities.
- Riads and Kasbahs – The highlights of Morocco from hand-picked, comfortable accommodation in traditional style.
- Marrakech – Discover Morocco’s vibrant Red City.
- Meknes and Volubilis – Two remarkable sites, rich in history and culture.
- Fes – The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West.
- Merzouga Sand Sea – The impressive sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Todra Gorge – Walk in Morocco’s Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- The Atlas Mountains – The highest and most scenic mountain range in North Africa.
- Essaouira – An atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast.
- Day 1 – Join tour Fes
- Day 2 – Morning sightseeing, afternoon walk through Old Fes
- Day 3 – Visit Meknes, Moulay Idriss and Volublis
- Day 4 – Drive over the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
- Day 6 – Drive to Boumaine via Tinerhir and the Todra Gorge
- Day 7 – Walking in the Dades Gorge
- Day 8 – Drive to Ouarzazate via the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs
- Day 9 – Drive to Ouled Berhil via Tazenakhte
- Day 10 – Visit Tiout and Taroudant and drive to Agadir
- Day 11 – Drive to Essaouira
- Day 12 – Free day in Essaouira
- Day 13 – Drive to Marrakech; Afternoon optional walking tour
- Day 14 – Free in Marrakech
- Day 15 – Tour ends Marrakech