Rockies Thrills & Glacier Chills
Prepare the family for a thrilling guided trip from the spectacular coast of Western Canada to the Rocky Mountains taking in the stunning scenery of Jasper National Park, Lake Louise and the quaint alpine town of Banff. Experience true glacier chills along the Icefields Parkway and Columbia Icefield and discover the vibrant city life in Vancouver and the Sea-to-Sky highway to Whistler on this adventurous trip.
- Tour this vibrant waterfront city including Stanley Park.
- Sea-To-Sky Highway
- Travel this scenic highway from the coast to Whistler.
- Visit the BC Aboriginal Culture Centre or take a guided bike ride.
- Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains
- Ride a gondola between the peaks of North America’s largest ski area.
- Cache Creek
- Experience frontier hospitality at historic Hat Creek Ranch.
- Athabasca River
- Have a ball on a white-water rafting excursion or gentle float trip.
- Jasper National Park
- Spend two nights inside this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Icefields Parkway
- Be astounded by the icefields, glaciers and emerald lakes along this spectacular highway.
- Athabasca Glacier
- Journey over the glacier in a specially designed Ice Explorer.
- Peyto Lake
- Gaze in awe at this incredible turquoise jewel of the Rockies.
- Lake Louise
- Stroll around, photograph or simply enjoy this emerald lake.
- Banff National Park
- Sightsee inside Canada’s oldest National Park.
- Explore the scenic surroundings of this quaint alpine town.
- Day 1 – ARRIVE VANCOUVER
- Day 2 – VANCOUVER – SEA-TO-SKY HIGHWAY ? WHISTLER
- Day 3 – WHISTLER ? CACHE CREEK ? KAMLOOPS
- Day 4 – KAMPLOOPS ? JASPER NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 5 – JASPER NATIONAL PARK FREE TIME
- Day 6 – JASPER ? ICEFIELDS PARKWAY ? LAKE LOUISE ? BANFF NATIONAL PARK (2 NIGHTS)
- Day 7 – BANFF SIGHTSEEING & FREE TIME
- Day 8 – BANFF ? DEPART CALGARY