A superb introduction to the Rocky Mountains and natural beauty of Western Canada including visits to Banff and Jasper National Parks and the beautiful cities of Vancouver and Victoria. Witness breathtaking British Columbia and Alberta, with beautiful ocean vistas, soaring mountain peaks, plunging valleys and emerald green lakes. Your tour will also take you on a cruise along the famous ‘Inside Passage’ with its wild coastline and migrating whales.
- Rocky Roundup is operated by our touring partner Jonview, and is escorted by an on-board tour director.
- Sightseeing tour of Vancouver including visits to Stanley Park and the Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Pass through the orchards and vineyards of the Okanagan Valley
- One night in Vernon
- Tour of Banff and its surrounding area
- Travel along the stunning and dramatic Icefields Parkway
- Enjoy a snowcoach’ ride on the giant Athabasca Glacier
- See the Canadian Rockies’ highest peak – Mount Robson
- Visit St James National Historic Park and the frontier town of Smithers
- Stop for a tour of ‘Ksan Indian Village’ – a recreation of an ancient traditional community
- Orientation tour of Prince Rupert
- Cruise through the famous ‘Inside Passage’ to Port Hardy on Vancouver Island
- Victoria city tour
- Optional float plane sightseeing tour
- Visit to Butchart Gardens
- Ferry to Vancouver for final night
- This tour is Bi-lingual (English guaranteed).
- We also recommend Rockies Trail from Jonview’s Classic Holiday Range.
- ALTERNATIVE ITINERARIES
- Other tour options, including a higher standard of accommodation, are also available.Please call for details.
- ROUTE CHANGES
- The Inside Passage – Prince Rupert to Port Hardy, north and southbound route schedule will be changing for all sailings before 11 June 2014 and after 8 September 2014. The cruise will change from a 13-hour duration to an overnight duration of approximately 24 hours with additional stops.
- Days 1-2 – VANCOUVER
- Day 3 – VERNON
- Days 4-5: BANFF
- Day 6 – JASPER
- Day 7 – PRINCE GEORGE
- Day 8 – SMITHERS
- Day 9 – PRINCE RUPERT
- Day 10 – PORT HARDY
- Days 11-12: VICTORIA
- Day 13 – VANCOUVER
- Day 14 – VANCOUVER